Just a quick note to say that Anusha and I made it to Nepal! I'll post some pics of our trip (i.e. her in the airports/planes) later. Only adventure was going through immigration line in India for over 1 hour which we wouldn't have needed to do...but we ended up getting to stay in an airport lounge for the 8 hour layover because of it (more later). So, we're here...staying in Katmandu until Friday.
5 comments:
Thanks for the post. We are eager to see pictures! Love to all of you, Mom
Can't wait to see pictures of our little world traveler! love and miss you!
Hey Jill, hope to hear more stories soon. How was your flight?
Thanks for the update. Quinn and I really enjoy reading about everything. Can't wait to see pictures! - Karla
Glad to hear you made it! We have been wondering how you've been. Can't wait to see some pictures!
Post a Comment