I'm happy to announce that I was able to upload (or download, whichever way it is) photos onto Picasa. You can view them by going to:
http://picasaweb.google.com/JillLandisJha/AnushaInNepalFebApr08?authkey=yHBbvWLh8D0
There were a number of pictures that I really wanted to get on there that didn't make it, shucks! I'm not sure when I'll have access to broadband again, but will be sure to upload or download more then. Hope you enjoy!
11 comments:
Thanks to the 2 wonderful ladies who made this update possible. They made my life so much easier.
The pictures are great! It gives helps me to "see" what you are describing!
Did you get my email?? Just wanted you to know that we will be living in Vietnam the next six years! We can talk more later.
Thinking of you!
Lana
Hi Jill!!! It was great to see your pictures. Life looks fun and interesting...just the way you like it. :) We just had a nice visit with Julie and hope to see you all sometime in the future. Life in our house is crazy as usual...baseball, soccer, and track...just to name a few. Anusha is beautiful and growing fast. Hug her lots.
Thinking of you!
Lisa
I was delighted when I found your blog! What a great way to keep in touch with you and your family! Your little girl is beautiful! Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers always! Love Sharon
the photos are great! thanks. :)
i had a quick look and will have more time later.
Great pictures! I was so glad to finally see where you're living. Anusha looks so big! :-)
We're doing well here - I'll have to write you another email soon - did you get my last one?
Thinking of you!
Trina
Anusha,
We just sang "Happy Birthday and God bless you, Anusha." We can hardly believe you are already 1 year old. We love you!
Love, Ginny, Clint, Carmen & Chad
Happy Birthday Anusha!
A longer letter on bowtrails.
Great pictures.
Love, Owen & Ruth Ann
Happy Belated Birthday, Anusha!! I thought about you yesterday!
I had a birthday party yesterday (Friday) for myself, cause my birthday was Thursday - 35! Wow, the time flies!
So in a way Anusha and I celebrated our birthdays together... :-)
Love, Trina
Yea for pictures!! It's nice to see what life is like for you! :) Love you lots Jill. Give Anusha a big hug and kiss for us! Q & K had their baby boy.... Connor James... and he is CUTE! I'll email you some pics when I get them! Love you!
Eve
Jill, I have FINALLY made it onto your blog and have THOROUGHLY enjoyed "reading up" on your life. I am so sorry it took me so long to write...I will try to write more in the coming days. A belated happy birthday to Anusha!! Eleanor is 2 and growing fast (just like Anusha). Last week she started saying 3 word sentences. I am having a baby BOY in August :). Thanks for sharing your life with us through this blog...much love, Laura
Post a Comment