Anuraj arrived in Nepal December 31. He took a nap at his sisters place in Kathmandu before heading to his folks place in Biratnagar. He's been there for a week and plans to stay there until this Thurs (Jan 9?). He should be starting his job with the United Nations Mission in Nepal (as a child protection advisor) next week sometime.
He will be working in Nepalgunj and has asked friends to start looking for an apartment for us. I've got tickets to leave the US on Feb 5. I'll be flying Jet Airways from Chicago to New York to Brussels to Delhi to Kathmandu. It's a two day journey with Anusha, who will be 9 months old by then. Yikes! Let's hope I sit by a really nice Indian Grandma.
Until then, Anusha and I are hanging out in Goshen with my folks and Anuraj is enjoying time with his family, getting re-acclimated and anticipating starting his new job!
No comments:
Post a Comment