Ashton Kutcher
Anusha and I were walking down Central Park West End around 68th Street with our friends. Heading to our bus stop, we were chatting when I glance over and see a man pass us . . . light blue denim long sleeve shirt, jeans, no sunglasses. My mind calculates the facial image I have just seen.
x98wljclknbwhsl =
Ashton Kutcher.
No. I tell my friend, "That guy is a Hollywood star!" I am not going to be a dork. I am not going to say something to him. I am going to let him enjoy his walk in peace, despite the fact that he's not trying to disguise himself at all. I watch, and as he glances back, I see it again . . .
Yes, it has to be! I just saw my first super-famous, handsome movie star on the streets of NYC!
I make my friend snap a pic on her iPhone but you can barely make out his flowing denim shirt. I seriously need to get an iPhone. Oh well, it is etched in my mind. Cinco de Mayo, the day that Ashton Kutcher brushed by.
Now, to write his wife about her new endeavors in Nepal . . .

2 comments:
Wow! Sounds like there is never a dull moment in NYC. Glad there is a little excitement around there.
Thanks for updating! I love reading about your adventures. :)
Post a Comment