So lately I've been inspired to actually do little activities with Anusha. This one was inspired by Anusha who saw a picture on a bookcover. It is from "The Five Love Languages of Children" and is a handprint inside of a heart. It made a neat Valentines craft and we made ornaments and things out of the extra dough. FYI: we just used a simple flour, salt, water recipe that you bake for an hour then paint.
Anusha rolling
And printing...so did I!

Can you tell who painted what? The freaky one that looks like scream is actually all of our thumb prints and "2010".
After the craft project we made cinnamon rolls and Anusha was on clean up duty . . . which translates to licking up the cinnamon/sugar mixture off the countertop!




2 comments:
Jill you are so creative. What keepsakes!
what a fun thing to do with your daughter! I think we'll do that today :)
Post a Comment