The first few pics are from a few weeks ago when we had a "slumber party" with my friend and her son while our husbands were away.
Anusha with her buddy Maya, our friend's dog.
Anusha riding the little horse swing at the American Club. She loves this thing (love means 3-5 minutes, max)
Anusha with her zebra outfit that one of our friends gave her. She occasionally wears it out in public.
Anusha was putting bindi's on me (you can't see the one on my forehead) and decided I needed one on the mole above my lips. At least someone appreciates my beauty mark! : )







2 comments:
The first picture of Anusha and Maya makes me think Maya loves Anusha as much as Anusha loves the Maya!
No doubt about it, it's love! I think one of these days you're going to need to get a dog! And I think Nani & Gheedad need to get a dog for when their granddaughters visit!
Post a Comment