Saturday, April 25, 2009

Anusha Spotting

This basically sums up a few activities from the last few weeks. Playing and spending time at the pool on Nepali New Year.


Ironically enough, this water was as cold as the pool, but did she mind? Noooo! She was entertained for quite a while.



Anusha's new do


Anusha at the pool...the water was cold and she didn't want to go in. So she had fun pushing our heads under water and telling us to swim! (She'll make a great coach!)

5 comments:

Julie said...

Love the new do!!! I think she should wear it like that for Carrie's wedding. :)

Annie Waresohm said...

wow, that girl is two?!? Congrats! :) I'm so glad I found your blog, Jill! I will follow it from now on, faithfully!

Gail said...

Oh, I miss her.

steve n em said...

The new hair-do is just too cute! We're eager to see her again.

steve n em said...

I love this little girl!! There....I just needed to say it! :)