Dear Friends,
Here you will find four new posts for your pleasure reading. I’ve been in Kathmandu for 2 weeks (you’ll read later why) and was without the laptop the first week. A number of random set backs happened everytime I tried to get on and write. So, here, finally are some updates for you. I tried posting a pic again . . . Now that I’ve turned in a writing assignment that I had been working on, I feel like I have some time to experiment with this picture stuff. I’m going to try Picasa again and see if that might work. At this point, it is wasting too many of my cell phone minutes (it’s dial up through my cell) while I wait to see if one picture will upload.
Read on, and forgive me if there are spelling errors, for those of you who notice. I forgot to do spell check!
Love to all there, from all of us here…
5 comments:
Thanks for the updates. It was fun reading about all the happenings there. Way to go Anusha with taking your steps. Wow, almost a year. It's hard to believe the next time these 2 girls meet up they will both be 1 year old. Yikes! That means we're a year older too. Shucks.
Jill, so good to read the updates and to get a small glimpse of your life. I'm one of those who checks the site each day hoping for a new post! :) Can't wait for the pictures!
Its good to hear that you are you doing well!
dori
we're looking forward to photos too. :) i can hardly believe anusha is almost a year old! time has flown. exciting and scary, we are soon sticking a "for sale" sign in the yard. we are moving. :) hope all is well. you are in our prayers.
Hi there,
We wondered about Easter in Nepal... Mark Keller is coming in May. I gave him the Anusha blog address. Don't know if he made contact.
Marla was here over the weekend to get the dress revised.
Best.
Post a Comment