Friday, January 22, 2010

Anusha at Phora





Anusha putting dirt in the dump truck while Leila looks (and eats) on



Every other Friday, Anusha and I find ourselves hanging out with Americans. A group of American Embassy mom's and their kids get together to "play". We take turns organizing what we'll do and where we'll go. We've set up a little tumbling gym and let the kids roll around, we've played at people's houses, we went to the local "Garden of Dreams," and this week we played at Phora (the American Club). I appreciate this place for it's expansive space, playground and french fries and minted lemonade.

5 comments:

Julie said...

Can't wait to show Adria. She loves looking at pics. of Anusha. Looks like you have a lot of fun with your playgroup.

steve n em said...

Did you mean to change the background? I wondered cause it has a bunch of mumbo jumbo across the top. And thanks for adding Neffus In Nepal...I like reading their blog! I know...I'm a blog stalker.

Marika said...

I love the new background! :)

steve n em said...

ps...when i wrote the 1st note the background was white!

Anonymous said...

I love to new background Jill!