keeping you posted during our adventure in the Big Apple
Sunday, May 10, 2009
Happy Mother's Day!
This is dedicated to Nani (Anusha's grandma Landis) and Aunt Julie on the occasion of American Mother's Day! Anusha would call you if she knew the right buttons to push! Wish we were there to hug you in person!
Anusha, when you are here at Nani's house, I will teach you what buttons to push so you can call Nani whenever you want!! Love you and miss you and can't wait to see you.
Thank you and what a cute picture! Wish we were together to give eachother a hug too. Hope you enjoyed your Mother's Day, Jill. Anusha, I hope you spoiled your mama. :)
3 comments:
Anusha, when you are here at Nani's house, I will teach you what buttons to push so you can call Nani whenever you want!! Love you and miss you and can't wait to see you.
Thank you and what a cute picture! Wish we were together to give eachother a hug too. Hope you enjoyed your Mother's Day, Jill. Anusha, I hope you spoiled your mama. :)
Oh yes....tell Anusha Nani likes her dress! :)
Post a Comment