Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Cannot display...

So I've been trying to post pictures with no luck. I don't know what the deal is. Anyways, one new years resolution is to update the blog regularly...specifically with pictures for those fans of Anusha out there. Since I can't get the pics to work today, I'll tell you a few things about Anusha.

New words:
- two
- nice
- small (she loves saying this to indicate her "small" baby or "small" teddy -- since she has a small and a big one of each),
- Maya (dog that she played with the other night, she picked up this word in 3.5 hours flat)
- googly (as in the googly eyed monkey on a deck of cards we just got)
- Mogli (dog from Nepalgunj)
- mouse
- juice

She continues to use sign language and my favorite thing to watch is her sign "I Love You" (it has progressed to an "L"...not bad!)

Passions (in no particular order)...
1. Cows and dogs...the real ones. She still loves going out to find cows (we found 2 today...and she did say 2). Our neighbor dog is actually really nice and pet-able, which really satisfies this doggie lover.
2. Her "small bebe" . . . one of the pics I was going to post. Anusha is quite the little mommy. She likes to wrap her baby up in a blanket and have me feed and burp it.
3. Books . . . she can't get enough of them. How many do we read a day (and some repeatedly). I'm glad though!
4. Happy . . . her cousin. She has four boy cousins, and I don't know if that it's because Happy is the only name she can say, but she LOVES Happy. We're not sure what he thinks of all her attention. The other day she surprised us when she said, "Beya, car." About 15 minutes after we saw them off in a taxi. Beya means brother (Happy's mom and brother often call him "Happy Beya")

So that's a nutshell version of a few things in the life of Anusha. Hopefully pics will follow.

No comments: