Dear Friends and Fam,
Last night I spent almost 2 hours posting pics and captions onto the blog. Everything was A-okay until I wrote and posted a 5 paragraph commentary. After that, the pictures were showing up as you see them now -- nada! I have no idea what to do, have checked the blogger website (there is no way to contact a rep directly, if anyone knows how, let me know). There are reports of this exact thing happening to others but I can't find a solution besides blog techy's helping out. So, working on the problem without much desire to spend it doing this. Sorry, and hope the pics appear soon. Sorry for the disappointment
3 comments:
maybe we can think of it as prolonging the joy and anticipation of seeing new pics!
I can see them now!!!
Are you still gonna check with Blogger about the other posts? I can only see the first two posts
Post a Comment