Thursday, June 12, 2008

I'm in the US

Just wanted to let everyone know that I'm in the United States of America. I arrived Monday, May 26, Memorial Day. Anusha and I had a long but luckily uneventful and comfortable flight(s) to JFK airport where my sister picked us up. We spent the last week of May in Lansdale, PA at my friends home, where we recouped, went for walks and I even got a pedicure! On Thursday of that week, my mom drove out and hung out with Anusha and I as we took in festivities for another friends wedding, just outside of Philadelphia. Monday, June 2, we drove back with my mom to Goshen, where we spent the week trying to be helpful in preparation for a family reunion. This past week, Anusha and I, along with her grandmother Landis, aunt Carrie, Aunt Julie, uncle Marc and cousin Adria, were enjoying the cool, crisp weather of Grand Marais, Michigan. We just arrived back in Goshen where we'll be for the next week. This weekend is the Melvin and Esther Landis family reunion at our house.

I'll be in Harrisonburg the last week of June -- I'm hoping to get there around the 25th and will be there for 6 days.

I will be posting pictures and some more writings soon.

I hope to see folks in Harrisonburg. Be sure to email me and let me know when you'll be around!

No comments: